Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kemi's Top Six Social Media Don'ts



Kemi addresses social media don'ts in this webisode. Nigerians over-abbreviate, fight on social media, take too many selfies...and I thought I'd address these things. OK not just Nigerians. Some non-Nigerian Africans do it too. Enjoy :)

1. Stop insulting people on social media. Stop fighting under posts. Some people then create multiple profiles because they have destroyed their reputation under one. Have fun on social media. Relax. It’s an entertaining platform.

2. Stop dropping useless unrelated comments under posts. Must you say “first to comment” or “first to gboriwole?”

3. Stop taking too many selfies. Especially at work


4. Stop using too many abbreviations. HBD. GGMUB. LLNP. HML. HIV.

5. Please flaunt your relationship symmetrically. "Le boo, Honey of life just bought me earring. #bae said yes. So what if she said no? Tell me that too! Make your openness balanced! If una wan open fowl yarnsh, expose am completely.

6. Proofread your posts before sharing with the public. You post error-filled statuses and you look very silly.

2 comments:

  1. #GMD - Good Morning Daddy!
    I am 'following' u on facebook oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Good morning "D." Thanks for the comment and thanks for following me my dear

    ReplyDelete